Did you know that Reiki and essential oils can help with emotional release?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It was discovered in 1922 by Mikao Usui and is administered by “laying on hands” and techniques such as this have been practiced for thousands of years. Reiki is a very simple but powerful technique.
A Reiki session invokes different emotions and experiences for each person. Each session is different than the last depending on what the body is trying to heal or release.
Young Living has many essential oils that can be diffused during a Reiki session that help promote emotional release for the person who receives Reiki. Such oils are:
- Helps to establish spiritual and emotional harmony within
- When we have harmony in our lives, many other things will come into balance and fruition
- Helps move people past the barriers in life by bringing them to a higher spiritual awareness of their needs
- The may become compelled to forgive, forget, let go and go on with their lives
- Simulates the mind to open up and accept new things in life, enabling us to reach toward our higher potential
- Helps create a feeling of security
- The frequency of the oils in Release may aid in letting go of negative emotions so one can progress in a more effective and efficient way
- It may help to release frustration
If you know someone who is trying to overcome emotional issues, call me at 518-321-5944 for more information on Reiki and essential oils, or check out my Young Living website for more product information!